1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance
with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Steve Porter Enterprises LLC 234 Rio Bravo Road, Los Alamos, NM 87544 (505) 500-6415
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
Purchasing requirements: Ammunition buyer must be over the age of 21 years to purchase pistol ammo, 18 years for rifle ammo, and never have been convicted of a felony or adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution. All state and federal laws apply. By placing an order on this website you certify that you can legally purchase, receive and own ammunition.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
On ammunition products: All Sales Final.
All other products: You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Only items that have been purchased directly from LosAlamosAmmo.com can be returned. Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all parts and accessories that were included when you received it.
Cancellations can only be made prior to delivery, please contact Steve Porter at (505) 500-6415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery & Charges
Products are not shipped or mailed, they are delivered to the address on the order. Deliveries are made within 1-3 days. Delivery is FREE of charge to Los Alamos and White Rock on orders over $75. Delivery charge is $5 on orders to Los Alamos and White Rock under $75.